Your personal information: what do we collect, and how do we use it?
• We do not collect personal information when you visit our site unless you log on, place an order or register with us.
• When you place an order you will be asked for the following personal information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, delivery address and any special delivery instructions, and phone number. We may share this information, and only that information which is absolutely necessary, with those third parties that are involved in the processing of your order. For example, the shipping carrier that delivers your order.
• Shiftkits Australia is committed to reducing the amount of fraud it faces. Our policy is that we will prosecute any cases of fraud that we identify. As a first time customer, you may receive a telephone call or email requesting more information/proof to confirm the details that you have supplied to us. If any of the information you supply is found to be false or misleading, we will, if we deem it appropriate, report this to the appropriate authorities for them to prosecute.
• We have specials and clearance emails available to make your shopping and purchasing experience easier. Should you decide to subscribe, we will send you your requested information from time to time. You may unsubscribe at any time. Subscription to this service is optional and free.
• When you submit feedback or questions via e-mail, or contact us for information about our Web site, we will request your name and e-mail address. We use this information solely to respond to your inquiries.
• By default all web server log files capture IP addresses. We may use your IP to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our web site and to track web usage. This information is used internally and is not shared with anyone else.